New Pattern for my Pleated Ballerina Slippers & in 3 sizes!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Lately, I've been making these shoes for gifts that have tons of little tiny pleats and sweet details.  I was asked if I would do a pattern for these.
So basically, I'm retiring my old pattern for this one.  The results are the same and there is just simply more room for creativity.
So from now on if you purchase the Ballerina pattern, you'll get this one!
BONUS!  It's now in 3 sizes.
I'm going to spend the holidays over the next two months releasing new patterns, free tutorials and revamping my old patterns (with new sizes).  So join as a follower for more information in the future.  Also, sign up for my NewsLetter.  Simply download any of my freebies in my HST Shoppe and click that you want to receive newsletters in the future.

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!