Green Wrapping Ideas & Free Tag Template PDF Downloads

Sunday, November 29, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

I've decided to share my simple idea for wrapping and reusing this season.

In the past, I've been in awe of the pretty papers in the stores and the fancy tags.  Last year I even made my own tags and didn't use them, instead I used the store bought fancy new ones.  This year, I'm refusing!

Save your paper bags from your local grocer.  I crinkly mine to make them look more used than they are and to hide flaws or I suppose your could spritz them with water and iron them out for a smooth finish.

Cut new tags from your old Christmas Cards.
Oversize & Standard Tag Template
Tiny Tag Templates 
downloads include, stars and holly too.

Combine sizes for a layered look.

Try these super easy folded card tags, too.

Tie on with biodegradable cord or twine.

a peek inside...

I made Cooper ties for Christmas.  That boy loves to dress up...look out patterns coming soon, I'm working on "little man" ties, "toddler or little boy" ties, and "bow ties"'s a peak.  Oh and the box was a "reuse".

So!  If you have Green Wrapping Ideas on your blog, please post here to encourage and share the love!
Oh and I'm using a new service called MckLinky because Mr.Linky is to hooty snooty for me now.  Click the button below and link away.


  1. thanks so much for posting these templates. My mama and daddy bought me a crop-a-dile for my birthday and I'm making all of my tags this year and heck from now on.. thanks again

  2. I saw you on One Pretty thing!
    Thanks for share this! It's a great idea!

  3. I found your blog through "One Pretty thing". Thanks for the great idea.


Show the love. Major love!