Free Sewing Patterns for Christmas

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I have a little collection of my favorite sewing projects that I've found online and I think you might be interested in them as well as we all need another excuse to sew, right?  If you don't sew you may just be inspired to start after looking at these.
Square Deal Pin Cushion





 
Pencil/Pad Holder



 

 


Monster Doll

Also, Check out my many free patterns by clicking through to my HomeSpun-Threads Shoppe.
Also,  to the right are photos of tutorials I have done in the past and some may make the perfect gift.


 



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your stuff!! Thank you so much for sharing! And I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog. dbByDesign.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, thanks so much for the list! Perfect ideas for holiday gifts. Now I just need to find some extra time to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the patterns.  Those kimono shoes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!