New Logo & New Packaging! YAY!

Saturday, October 10, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

I've got stamps coming!
I've got a new Logo!


I've got new packaging for my shoes!
This girl is happy!

In an effort to be a little "green", my new packaging consists of almost all reused materials.  My buckets are made from baby formula cans, with holes punched for a biodegradable handle and the labels are made from upcycled grocery bags.  Each label is cut from a grocery bag, starched, pressed, and printed.  A scrap piece of fabric is tied to the handle of each can that matches the shoes inside.

Come on!  Don't you need some shower gifts?
What about dressing your little darlin's feet up?


 


4 comments:

  1. Wow Aimee!! You are sooo crafty!!!! I'm really impressed that you found a way to put those formula cans to use :) I am still saving them for you and I have another bag of them. I will bring them to church as soon as we are able to get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Aimee!!! I love the logo and the cute, crafty way you came up with to package your shoes! I'll keep them in mind for the next shower gift i need!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! I haven't made baby shoes in forever - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!