Easy Sewing Projects from BHG's

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

Normally I don't post about projects on other sites anymore but I had to this time.
Just for you, incase you might not think to check or you don't get their daily e-mails like me.  I almost died when I saw some of these projects, they were just to darn, stinkin' cute!  I'm thinking Christmas Gifts!!!
Check it...
These are some of their "Stitch easy gifts!"

Okay!  Love this bag!

Love this Eye glass case!

LOVE, love these stuffed animals!

Love this so much, it makes me want a little girl!
MMMM...no maybe not.  But it's super cute!

This IPod case is a definite do!

These always, always make cute gifts!

Not everyone sews but surely you know someone who would appreciate these, right?

So, go check out 27 of the cutest projects I think BHG's has ever listed.  The links at the top.  Go!  What are you waiting for!  GO!


  1. The glasses case is on my list. Love it.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

  2. Okay, several of those on my to do list. Especially the cake!

  3. When I click on the link it takes me to the projects but I noticed that it logs me in as you. I didn't know if you knew this or not.

    Thanks for the link I will definitely be putting some of these on my list of "to-do's".


Show the love. Major love!