So much to do, so little Time!

Monday, August 17, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Hello my blogging friends, I know the last few days I have done nothing but show off my teeny creations but there is more going on.  I just want to share with you what you have to look forward to soon.
1. The small reveal of my itty bitty bathroom project that so many of you helped me out on recently...did I pick "WC", "Water Closet", "Loo", "Bathroom", etc?
2. Another "Too Cheap for Upper Case Living" project that I'm going to love to see finished this week.
3. With help and advice from my blogger friends I anticipate finishing my boys room "under the bunk bed" project.
4. A new Long Jon Jon outfit pattern with attachable bib...would be finished sooner but my printer/scanner won't communicate with my computer.  So, that's been a pain.
5. A much asked for reversible smock pattern!  Delayed!  Sorry!
6. Oh, did I mention I'm starting Grad School in 1.5 weeks!  YA!  
7. I'm also making tons of tiny people things to go into an Antique Store booth in my hometown, so the locals don't have to shop online (wink, wink).
So, I'll stop with my lucky number seven!  I'm excited about some new fabrics I've ordered from some fabulous sellers on etsy and some I've found in our local stores!  It's been too long.  I think fabric is my weakness, I have to be careful.  Too much "window shopping" online can have it's consequences. 
So, please check back!  Love you all!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!