Giveaway! Free Baby Booties! by Seamingly Possible & ME!
I received the sweetest e-mail the other day from a reader...she wanted me to take a look at her new Etsy store. She said..."Just wanted to say a little thank you for the freebie pattern i found one day giving me some inspiration to start up my shop!!" I visited her link and feel in love!
So, I asked her if she'd be willing to give away a set from her store and she said yes!
Okay so here's the deal...
If you'd like to win a pair of these tiny shoes, here's what you need to do.
1. Leave a comment below tell ME how much you love these shoes or what you'd do with something so cute...gift for friend, donate, baby showers, your own little one!
to enter a second time
2. Visit her etsy store, and come back here and leave another comment telling us which set you would like to win! HURRY! These bitty babies are already selling!
If you would like to download the pattern yourself, so that you can make your own...
Everyone can use one of these! Friends and family are always having babies!
Now, go tell everyone you know about this giveaway! Especially if you are expecting and think a friend of yours could win them for you!
oh! One more thing!
Not only will you win a set from her!
You can also win a set from ME! I'll let you design them choosing from my patterns and select fabrics upon winning, that way if you need a boy or girl set of booties, you can have them custom made!
Oh yeah! I have got lots of designs and fabrics up my sleeves!
So, to win a pair of shoes from me too, leave a 3rd comment!
Just anything will do!
So, three chances to win
1. Leave a comment about why you should win.
2. Leave a comment after visiting Caroline Hoffy's store, telling which you'd like to win.
3. Leave a comment to win a pair of my booties that you get to design. Just tell me how much you love these tiny creations!
NOW! Off to Seamingly Possible to pick your booties!
P.S. Contest ends Friday, at midnight. September 4th
P.P.S. Make sure we can contact you if you win! Leave e-mail like this name [@] somewhere dot com to prevent SPAM or set your blogger to show your e-mail on your comments (that way all I have to do is hit, reply on my notification). Or you have to check back yourself on Saturday to find out who won!
PPPS - a few of you have asked what these look like on, or have said in making them, they didn't turn out right...here is a sample of how they look on thanks to a precious reader of mine who so graciously sent me her photo's. It is more about practice when it comes to making tiny things...practice makes perfect.
Now...leave comments to win! Aim to leave 3!