Organize Dinner Time

Monday, August 03, 2009 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I'm cleaning out my pantry I realized I had quite a bit of food I don't use often and should be using, it would save us money not to have food go bad, right:?  So, I thought, I'll make a list of meals I can make this week with what we have and a list of ingredients I may still need.  So, this little printable was born.
This is what you can do, next to each day of the week, right what is one the menu for dinner each night of the week.  Right a list of ingredients that you need and sides below.
If you are missing an ingredient, write it in the grocery list below.  You could do this several weeks in advance and take your grocery list/s with you. 
Oh and go HERE for more ideas on organizing dinner!
If you happen to print this, leave me a comment and let me know!  It makes posting these worth the work!  I love hearing from you!
Oh and also let me know if if you share this on your blog or just thrills me to death.  Thanks AGAIN!


  1. This is fabulous! I have been writing down weekly on a piece of paper each day's menu but I love the grocery list at the bottom - keeps it all together!

  2. I love this! The graphic is great and having the grocery list at the bottom is a real plus!

  3. This is an awesome idea! i HATE coming up with last minute things for dinner, and yet having been shopping the day before - i can never find a thing to make!!! This might help my very unorganized mind get things together!!


Show the love. Major love!