Bustled Hair Destructured

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Last night I came across the blog of the loveliest crafter I've seen in awhile.  Only because her ideas are so raw and delicate at the same time. It also just so happened that on the way home yesterday after being out in the Georgia heat and humility, (as my husband calls humidity) I had decided that wearing my hair up was a good idea.  Then thought wonder why women don't wear their hair in pretty styles anymore, I wish I could learn some old techniques.

So about 1:00 in the morning I came across Oh So Happy Together and her technique for the CUTEST UP DO!  Simple & Quick too!  I gave it a try and added some ribbon which apparently is something you can pull off as an adult if done up right, I did receive several compliments in the brief period I was out today.  I think it looked better in person.  Now for picture over load!
See!  Cute right...and don't ask me why I had to keep my hand on the door.  balance?  I don't know.  So, this was easy and I'll probably get better at it and hopefully it'll help keep my hair from falling out.  Something bout having 3 boys  makes your hair fall out!  Do you know what I'm talking about? 


  1. It looks cute! I love the added ribbon :)

  2. Looks cute! I tried doing that and it didn't turn out as nicely as yours! LOL. I need to practice!


Show the love. Major love!