My Fabulous Fake Fruit

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I love hobby lobby but boy is there fake fruit expensive.  I'm sure it looks extremely realistic but my kids will probably destroy it anyway.  So my heart was broken a few weeks ago when I discovered I couldn't spend $50 on fake fruit.  While fresh fruit would be nice, that would get expensive too.  Imagine my thrill and rejoicing in the middle of the Dollar Tree this afternoon when I found that fabulous fake fruit for $1 a piece.  
This is what I did with it all and a little fake grape vine for $10 total.
Now I know some pieces are sparkly in the picture but I promise, on the table in person, they are FABULOUS!
I love fall colors and fruits, and pumpkins, year round!


  1. I am always finding great things at the Dollar Store or the Dollar Tree. What a great find.

  2. But man isn't Hobby Lobby just the best! Love that place but yea my budget is more Dollar Store style:)

  3. Have you ever tried to layer black, green and white dry beans...or coffee beans and cinnamon sticks. They last for a long time as long as they stay in a dry spot. They also work good to hold candles in place.


Show the love. Major love!