Make your Own Rock Candy & more

Saturday, July 25, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

When you grow your own you can make so much more!
Aren't these babies is a sample of what is included in my
"Study Skills"
quick reference guide for cool, educational projects at home.
There are many other cool projects and fun education things to do.
These packets are for sale in my store and include tons more fun things to do.
Right at your finger more web surfing to find the instructions.
Great for teachers, home school parents, and even simple gifts.


  1. awesome!!!!! I LOVE ROCK CANDY!!!! I will definitely be doing this one with my kids. Thanks!!

  2. Emily Flippin MarunaMonday, June 13, 2011

    I've included your post in a featured list on fairy princess parties on my blog, The Handmade Experiment. Check it out and thanks for the great inspiration!



Show the love. Major love!