Mom, I'm BORED! A fun, DIY "I'm Bored" Jar

Sunday, June 21, 2009 Aimee Larsen 6 Comments

This is a great project for a lazy afternoon.  I made this while the kids took their Sunday afternoon naps.  I snagged a giant pickle jar from my grandmother for this one,  but you can use any large canister.
I'm giving your the tutorial, which is SUPER easy and fun.  You can also to this with your kids.
Using different printed papers can give this project totally different looks.
I'm also offering
They are coming soon!
So, for those of you that don't have an afternoon to spare, you can purchase one.
They are well worth you $ too.
Check back soon for my Bored Bucket Giveaway!

You can always add your own "to do's"
"Bored Bucket"
is the intellectual property of HomeSpun-Threads
copyright 2009


  1. what a great idea and adorable execution! i need one of these for my classroom, though the to-dos would have to be much different! =)

  2. what do I use my bored jar for??

  3. Such a great idea! Thank you!

  4. what an awesome idea!!!!

  5. Christinafalco12Sunday, June 03, 2012

    For every 2 fun things then there should be a chore, service oriented thing for the kids to do dependent on age.

  6. Wow, I'm loving this!


Show the love. Major love!