Sunday Superheros! or not...
I was busy making these and didn't get to finish.
I cut a basic pattern which can be found online.
I cut it out in one color felt and then sewed it to the "back" felt.
I used embroidery floss and stitched quickly around the outside,
then trimed away the back felt to leave a little smidge extra around the edge.
Then I quickly stitched around the eyes after cutting the holes in the back felt.
I was going to make around 10 of these but my
1 year old, soon to be 2 year old
decided it would be fun to destroy Coopers cake.
Therefore, this is the only pair that was completed with a skinny
elastic band. Sorry Coopman!
Maybe next year I can complete my efforts.