I'm SO honored! A Silhouette Wedding Idea

Saturday, May 09, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

I was commissioned to do silhouettes for a couple that is getting married.  She said she could think of 100 ways to use their silhouettes.  Can you?
I am super excited for them and just incase you are wondering what a before and after looks like...here's their before.

Second of all!   I LOVE HER HAIR!
So, I'm so excited for this couple and I'm honored to have been the one chosen to do their silhouettes.  Below are some ideas I saw online...


  1. Thats georgeous! It will be interesting to do another sillouette on every anneversary to see how you change over the years...

  2. I've always wanted to put silhouettes of me and my husband with historical hairdos in my dining room... Like George and Martha Washington or Marie Antionette.

    Denise Womack Sanders

  3. Thank you for putting my Silhouette Cake on your blog. :) My website is www.paperportraits.com for those who would like Custom Silhouettes made.


Show the love. Major love!