I'm Baaackkk!

Thursday, May 21, 2009 Aimee Larsen 7 Comments

You're probably wondering if I've actually been gone.
Well, yes!
My crafty, sewing side had escaped and I found her.
So, it's been a VERY long time since I've whipped up one of these.
I made this for a friend from church.
It's a VERY LONG over due baby shower gift.
She finally picked out what she wanted.
Now that I have my sewing area in pretty good order.
I'm going to be whipping up some great stuff.
I sell my Pattern/Tutorial
on Etsy!
BUT
for my Blog readers only...
Until the end of May, I'm offering you my pattern for FREE
but here's what I want you to do.
Follow Me...and then e-mail me for the pattern.
I'll e-mail you the PDF file.
I made these bags as a stay at home mom for 5 years.
Well, I should say WAHM because I ran a company from my home
and outside my home with a storefront and manufacturing.
So, if you can sew the least little bit, you can learn to make and design your own bags.
This I want to do for you!
So, if you think you'd like the pattern/sutorial let me know and I'll send it right over.
Oh and I did this one!
This pattern is for sale in my shop.
I'll give it away another day!

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to get sewing again.....would you send it to me please?? Thanks ever so much!

    suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok tell me how you do these, i told kane last night i wanted him to get me the equipment as an early christmas present and me starting doing these :) i dont know how sewign illeterate i am but i should would LOVE to try it..... i love this bag you made for me, I AM SO EXCITED :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah...>I"m already a follower...I would love this.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO me, me!!! I would love to have this pattern. The lady that I had been buying my purses from quit making them. So I would love to make this for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to have the pattern! I still wish you'd do sewing lessons. I'd sign up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this pattern..andreabclark@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have this pattern - it looks great!! bshorton_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!