oh yea...I did make a cake!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 Aimee Larsen 6 Comments

 
I don't claim to be a professional but people just keep asking for cakes.
If I'd had my way it would have been a little different.
I think the bow would have been bigger and had the ends hanging down.
This was the first time I've ever used fondant (store bought) and I loved it.
The cake was prettier in person but still it was a triumph.
It was three tier
and
probably weighed close to 10 pounds on it's own.
I hope Morgan loved it!
Happy Birthday sweetie!

6 comments:

  1. It looks great to me! Very professional looking for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY MY!!!!! GORGEOUS! Well done, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, you make me sick you know. " I have never used this stuff before " and than look at it, it looks professional. You ought to start a side business, and make you some money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You can make serious dough with those skills!!! (get it. Yes, I know cakes don't have dough, but still. humor me!)

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!