Easter Egg Hunt and Photography Experimenting

Sunday, April 12, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

So!  Thank you Jen!  I just love her blog anyway but she stepped in to offer some advice.  She loves photography too and probably for the exact reason I want to get better at it.  To capture the true moments in such a spectacular sense that they will be remembered vividly.
My aunt Cissy always said "Pictures equal Memories!"
Also the suggestion to check out the Pioneer Woman was inspiring.
On a sad note:
I've been extremely ill since last week.
Every single time I eat I end up with severe stomach and back pain.
not to mention headache from not eating...
I feel exactly like this picture!
So...all my prayer warrior friends.
Say a prayer for me.
My laundry is now 10 feet high, the play room had a visit from a tornado, my dishes couldn't possibly be washed by my darling husband...
So, to the doctor or ER which ever comes first.
Also, I don't think pain meds were the way to go tonight!
So!  As Jake would say it! NOOOO!
I love that kid!
So, hopefully, I'll be able to display better pictures in the future and take them too.
Let me know if you have any other sugestions. 
I TOTALLY appreciate all of them so far!


  1. Pictures look good! I hope you feel better soon!

  2. I am sorry you are feeling bad and I will lift you up in my prayers. The pictures are great and hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter!

  3. Wow, thanks for the thanks! haha! I'm glad you are getting out and shooting. Just keep at it and it will keep getting better!

    I hope you feel better soon. Sounds awful! :(


Show the love. Major love!