Can you tell...

Monday, April 13, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Which one I touched up?
Which one I didn't?
Which one do you like?


  1. You touched up the first one. The colors in it are just a more saturated than the second. And thinking you took it in the middle of the day, the sunshine would be too harsh for the colors to "pop" on their own. I like the "doctored" one better. The depth of the shadows and the richness of the colors appeal to me. Good job on the original and the touch-up!

  2. Thanks Keri! Yes, it's the first one I kind of made it obvious with my "hints". But I'm excited that I've discovered new features on my camera tonight after I found the manual. It's a nothing special camera but I think it has more potential than I gave it credit for. I can't wait to see what comes of it now.


Show the love. Major love!