Friday, April 03, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

This is me!
The mom shopping at the store with a baby on her hip.  I could do this daily!
my babies aren't so much babies any more.
You know, I didn't mind the sleepless nights...
I enjoy my children, I like to think I could eat them up like a big bowl of ice cream daily.
I love my boys.
I love boys!
I can not wait to see if my backyard is going to recover and actually grow grass around their playground.  Right now the abuse to the yard isn't allowing new growth.  My boys play hard...the love dirt.  I love watching them with their diggers and dump trucks and pretend noises and their little lips vibrating to make tracker and backhoe sounds.
Hubby wants a girl!
He's fixed!
I want a baby!
He's fixed!
You know, I had it arranged.  I knew this day would come where I'd want another baby.  It's the baby I want.  It's not an overwhelming's really just the fact that they grow up to quickly and I don't get smother myself in their sweet bellies for long.
Not right now!  Not unless one fell in our lap by accident.
I also don't want to get tired.  I want to enjoy them!
I wish I could be more efficient as to savor every single moment with them.
I'm going to have to give my computer a virus I think.
Just so I'll be forced to play more.
Well...gotta go play...I guess I should play house first and do the dishes...then maybe we can get out the Playdough!


  1. The answer to your dilemma will arrive quicker than you think... time flies..soon, even sooner than you can even think, grand babies will arrive. It seems the 20 years since I had my oldest has FLOWN! I now have a grandson. They are a joy!

  2. Have y'all considered a reversal? If it is something you both want, I think it is worth pursuing if you are both on the same page.

  3. Sorry! reversal isn't an option...I want a baby but I don't want to "have" a baby...maybe my boys will marry some great girls one day that can have more boys!

  4. This is such a tough subject for me right now, thanks for your post. My husband and I have a 3 year old boy and 6 month old girl and I LOVE my kids. My husband (the best daddy ever) wants to be done after two...and I'm just not sure. I don't want to wake up three years from now and say, "Wow...I really really want another, but we can't."

    Tough decisions!


Show the love. Major love!