New Digital Silhouette Products by ME!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Aimee Larsen 5 Comments

Visit my Etsy Shop to order one of these!
There is more available than what is shown.
 
 
I'm so excited to get to offer you these now.
If you purchase any of this wearable art you also get this
 
Your custom digital image in a printable size for framing!
All you have to do is send me your image after your purchase.
If you need tips for getting a good profile image...well, just let 'em what a
1. Stand approximately 4 feet away from your subject.
2. Get at eye level with your subject.
3. Try to have the subject stay as still as possible, and no smiles!
4. Get the subject’s entire head and hair in the photograph.
5.  Use a solid background.

5 comments:

  1. Those are so stinkin' cute - love 'em!

    Xazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I am anxious to read more about you and your many talents!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! I just wanted you to know I gave you a Kreativ Blog Award. You can check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've already commented here, but came back to let you know I've given you and award...looks like I'm not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!