I'm SO not deserving! But Thank You!

Saturday, March 21, 2009 Aimee Larsen 7 Comments



Xamin just gave me a Sisterhood Award.
She's such a sweet girl and I love her blog...
I also love that she's a NEW KIDS fan!

 
So I'll need to pass this out to some girls I love!
Since my friend Becky gave me one, I'll give one back!  I love reading about her boys, she has such a unique way of capturing those special moments.  She's a true inspiration!  Check out her Maxisms!
Just the title of this blog makes me smile Reclaiming My Pollyanna! 
Of course I couldn't add my friend Sarah at Thrifty Decor...her use of spray paint is amazing plus...she's been a sweet blogger friend!
I couldn't give a Sisterhood award with out including this friend...
DaTaDaDAAAAA.
BRANDI at Life!  Her take on her life and those of others is so refreshing.  It's always like...dang people...use some sense!  No, I'm kidding.  She's just so WISE!  And whatta mom! So drop in and join as a follower if you will...she's got some real good stuff up her sleeves.

Now my friend Becky...gave me this one.  I'm bowing low for this one...I'm SO proud!
Thank you Becky!
Carrie, at "Where Did I See That" has such awesome stuff on her website!  Check her out!
Susies Country Garden has such great posts, few and far between sometimes but SUCH an inspiration!
I love Lyndsay!  She has the cutest family and the most awesome little website and probably THE cutest preggo I've seen in awhile. : )
An old friend for school has these two girls and I'm SO jealous and I figure you have to be a different kind of creative to have little girls.  Go check out the Masters Shenannigans...
and the best for last!
I love giving her awards because she SO deserves them!
I love downloading her fun creations and I know you will to.
SO I guess that's it...I'll try to notify everyone!
God Bless!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww!!!! Aimee! That was so sweet of you!!!!

    Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You deserve it! You have an awesome blog, and New Kids are the Best!!!!:-)

    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, oh MY I loooove your new header!! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for the award, you know I love them. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off....Tanielle is right - you DO deserve the awards. I can tell that you are the kind of person that if we lived close, would be friends :o)

    Second....thank you! You are much too kind. You absolutely made my day with the award. I was so surprised. I always enjoy your comments when you leave them. It's like a friend stopping by and saying hello :o) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...that's me! I'm here reading your blog and you mention me. You have totally made my day!! Thanks so much. Very sweet of you!

    Now I really need to find my Pollyanna;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! thanks for the award aimee! love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and enjoy it sooo much! You deserve it! Thank you for the award and you are too sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!