Finally! My Earrings are Organized!

Friday, March 27, 2009 Aimee Larsen 9 Comments

I think you could pretty much follow the pictures but just in case, I've added captions.
Have fun!
Supplies, Black Felt or Velvet, Old 8 x 10 picture frame, ribbon with loops, hot glue, cardboard or foam board, scissors.
 
Glue felt to back board of frame, measure from top 1.5 inches and then 2" after that.

Make sure that the ribbons are tight and add a little bead of hot glue down the back of the ribbon to secure it, careful not to glue the loops down or just add two dots of glue under each ribbon.

Ribbons Attached

Add slits of cardboard or foam board to inside edge of frame.

Finished Product!

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling, even better than the screen one with a frame. Have you seen them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is great! I love how you coordinated the frame and the ribbons. I'd love to link to this on Monday if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! A very good idea, thank you for the project's photos. Could i link to this, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to have to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and easy idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing other ways to do this project! I used wire with beads (to stop slippage) for mine and left the back open so the earrings would hang nicely. Then I hung it from my wall. So easy and now I wear earrings all the time because I can easily find them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful project! =)

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!