Worried...

Monday, February 09, 2009 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

A girl friend from church is going to be staying with us temporarily and I have an extra bedroom but the extra room is currently my craft room.  It's full and I have to move it all out which is okay with me but where am I going to put it all...the attic...in a closet...I'm stuck.  I have way too much stuff.  I have huge lots of ribbon, bolts of fabric and really I just want to get rid of all the bulk and extras.  There just isn't any good means to sell it.  I want someone to take it all, I'd sell it all...I swear I would.  I probably have 2000 yards of ribbon and who knows how much fabric.  I've heard craigslist is good but since I don't know exactly what I have, it's hard to decide who to list it.  I'd really just like to have, say a box or a couple of crates of fabric that I'll actually use, a handful of ribbons and my sewing supplies...that's it.  I don't need all this other junk in my house....I can tell this is going to consume me for a few days and that worries me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you. When are you planning on her moving in?

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!