What a Week!

Saturday, February 21, 2009 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

What a week!  Can I just say that my little Evan is the only one that hasn't been sick in this house this week.  I don't know how he's managed it but bless him!  I think it's because he is such a light eater.  He eats like a bird and he's been very good for having a sick Momma, two sick brothers and a Daddy that's hangin' in there.  Poor James!  I was sick when Jake was sick and so he stayed up late two nights until the wee hours of the morning nursing Jake back to health.  He'd sit and feed him little bits of popsicle and bites of crackers.  They'd sit in the recliner and watch those annoying late night shows together. While I managed to sleep more in 2 days than anyone should in 4.  Cooper was sick on Sunday and it was the sickest I've ever seen.  It's the dehydration that worried me to death.  I'd been to the store for the dehydration remedy drinks and anything I thought they'd drink and hold down.  I think even though I was so tired, I was the least naseauted out of all of them.  Which is the result of not eating as well.  I knew it was coming so I just avoided food.  I'm talking maybe two crackers in one day and some sprite.  I think I've fallen in love with pretzels this week.too.  So now my biggest concern is the diaper rash Jake has!  Also, there's been other big events in our week that weren't really about us but with the welfare of a friend.  Well, keep us in your prayers.  So Evan has something to add to this post...first off he immediatley knew this was his profile.  I love it because it's so "peter pan".
EVVAAAN (evan typed his name for you)
Have a glorious day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had such a hard time. I am glad that you are finally on the upswing!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!