The Tooth Fairy has no reason to visit here!

Sunday, February 01, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

My precious Cooper will be 7 in May and still does not have a wiggly tooth.
I don't mind!
I did find this and wanted to share it.  I think it would be SO neat to have this.
Apparently the Tooth Fairy lives in California too!  But I thought this kit was really awesome from  Also it's just $16 and you reuse it!  Honestly, I think it would be worth it for the memories.  Plus, I already have this and still haven't used it.
It's from Once Upon a Family


  1. What a cute little set! I'm definitely going to check this out. Super B has been in distress because he doesn't have any loose teeth. (But he's not even 6 yet.) He wants to know why "all the other kids" are getting their grown-up teeth.

  2. So cute.. but we have outgrown the tooth fairy days at our house,, kinda sad.


Show the love. Major love!