Still on the Radar!

Saturday, February 28, 2009 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments


How many of us have friends we  haven't seen from or heard from in months???  I do!
It's been years since I have been able to hug my friends neck but weeks and weeks since I've spoken to her.  I've kept in better touch with my friends daughter because she's on facebook than my friend.
This morning I got a facebook request from my Millie!
I was so excited because to me...this means...that I can keep in touch.
Isn't that sad!
It's too much trouble to pick up the phone and dial a number.  Probably because when I do she's never home anyway.  She's the busiest woman I know, I think.
She'd posted this picture of the both of us on her facebook...please GOD do not post the one of us in bathing suits after I had Evan!  IT was so bad!
Anyway...here's a shout out to a friend this morning who I dearly miss and I swear if they'd move back, we'd be at each others house everyday again!  That, I can only wish for!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it hard when a true friend moves away? I understand! I guess facebook is good for something then, huh? :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!