A Happy Valentine

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

When I got Martha's Craft e-mail for today I thought...now THAT's cute!
So, I went straight to her website and printed them out! I thought again...now THAT's cute! Then I thought...hey! I can design some bags for my readers...So, go to Martha's website by clicking here. Print out her template and instructions. Then you'll want to print out the bags I designed. So you can go to this link HERE!
Someone PLEASE send me a picture of these if you make them because my printer ran out of ink and I wanted to see the final results and how pretty they are. PS If the bottoms need trimming after you fold them in, just trim them off. Oh and use some fancy scissors across the too. The bags look like these below before they are made. ENJOY!


  1. Oooh, I want to try that tomorrow! Looks great. I'm headed to bed now or I'd go look...must go to bed....not get sidetracked on cute crafts...must go to bed....:)


  2. those are way too cute...I may have to conjure some creativeness....


Show the love. Major love!