What's Important???

Friday, January 23, 2009 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Hip Hip Horray!  This is my 200th post!
I was thinking about my friends today and I was talking about helping a friend in need out. So since my friends have been on my heart today, I wanted to post about one of them...
This is Brandie!
I just love this woman!  She's a Godly wife and mother and I love reading her blog.
If my blog has done anything in my life it's, brought me closer to other women that go through the same daily issues as me.  Brandies blog is simply called...
I think that title is SO her.
She's a very neat, orderly, organized girl.
I don't think I've ever been in her home and it not be twice as clean as mine when mine is clean, even when hers is messy.  She freely admits that she likes order but I think she also likes simplicty.  She is the most devoted mother and wife I know (I shouldn't say that all moms I know are devoted).  As a stay at home mom, being a mom is priority number one.  She'll be there for her kids school parties, pick them up on time and even schedule appropriate playdates in a timely fashion.  The other day she stopped by before going to get her little girl from school and set her alarm on the cell phone so she wouldn't be late.  Me, I'd probably be late because I wouldn't think to set a reminder to make me get out the door...I was like "That's SO cool of her." 
She also freely admits she's not creative but I think she's under estimating herself.  Her blog is simple but to me that's her, it's creative in her own way.  It's not artsy fartsy but neither is she.  She would probably be the ying to my yang if I had a yang.
She loves photography, organizing and spending time with her kids.
You know, we should be reading more blogs like hers.  I think that's what makes the world go round.  I'm pretty sure that this girl is going to surprise us.  She's going to start pulling out her organizing tips, he decluttering know how ideas, her quality time management skills...she's got alot up her sleeve.
But Most of All!
She loves God!  She celebrates life because she knows we have a purpose.  She knows how important it is to raise her family in a good church where they'll be introduced to Jesus.  It's so refreshing to sit and talk to her about our faith and what we believe, what we expect from our church and how we can help others.  I probably could write alot more about how much I admire her but it might go a little overboard if it hasn't already. 


  1. What a wonderful post...and I'll be going by anc checking her out...and congrats on your 200th...

  2. Thanks so much for this Aimee it means alot!!


Show the love. Major love!