Successful Week...don't know how?

Saturday, January 31, 2009 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

Apparently, I did lose weight this week.
I hurt my back on Tuesday morning and was in such pain by that night and it was worse Wednesday, I finally got something to relax the muscle and for the pain but in the mean time I just sat and ate speghetti.  I guess maybe I didn't eat as much as I thought.  I have eaten alot of salads this week because I've stopped at McDonalds and bought their $1.00 salads with Newman's dressing....MMMM!  I love them and I don't use the whole pack of dressing because I just like to eat my salads with a touch of flavor.  I don't want  little salad with my dressing if you know what I mean.  So, I've lost the 3 pounds plus a smidge that I'd gained the previous week.  I didn't get to go to my gym. BOO!  Next week though!  I've almost decided that the gym isn't the answer, it's simply the food!  The gym is just an added bonus.  I read a book last year called the Weightloss Weighdown and i've been dying to join that group and try it.  I know people that tried it without success but I believe success is from within and not with a program and the programs are simply there to teach you.  You have to be a good student and do you homework and apply what you learn.  I don't think for me it's about learning anything new.  Believe it or not I do know alot more than I apply.  
Well!  If you will please wish me luck with the next week I'd like to lose 3 pounds and break that 220 mark that's looming over me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats.....I know what a trial it can be....and here's to keeping the momentum can do it....


Show the love. Major love!