Prayer Request People!!! Help me out here!

Friday, January 09, 2009 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

Jason & Chris Sligh
An old High School friend of mine has just been diagnosed with Cancer.  He's 31 years old, his wife is 8 months pregnant with their first child.  He is a radio DJ for our local Christian radio station, many of you may know him.  His name is Jason McKaig and goes by Jason McKay for radio purposes.
He's such a gracious man.   Please pray for him, his wife Brittany and their unborn child Cooper.

I've always love Jason and enjoy listening to him

Please visit his blog and send him some support. Lift him up!

http://www.j103.com/jasonblog.asp

Leave him a note and please pray for him.

4 comments:

  1. I will add him to my Prayer list on my sidebar! I wish him and his family all of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so sad, Aimee! I will be praying for their family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said a prayer for Jason and his family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father, in the name of Jesus I confess Your Word concerning healing for Jason. Jesus himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. Therefore, with great boldness and confidence I say on the authority of God's written Word that Jason is redeemed from the curse of sickness. Father we come against this cancer and cast it out, in Jesus' name. We say "no" to man's report and "Yes" to God's report!

    I come against Satan and all the rulers of Darkness and I bind them in the Mighty name of Jesus. You have not right or authority and are bound from operating in Jason's life, in anyway.

    Jason has on the whole armor of God and the shield of faith protects him for the fiery darts of the wicked one. We stand on faith and faith believing Jason is healed.

    We bind any thoughts that are not from you God and cast them out. We thank you Father, that you are the Great Physician!

    Lord bless this family-to-be with Your Peace. Surround them with Your love. amen
    Sandra-Florida

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!