Free! Reversible Shoe Pattern & my latest projects

Thursday, January 22, 2009 Aimee Larsen 6 Comments

Yesterday I was finishing up a sewing order for a lady from my church.  That dear sweet lady asked me to make somethings for a shower gift that she needed.  I made 4 outfits with bibs and shoes to match.  Here's the cool thing.  They are reversible.  So I only had to make two sets of shoes and used fabric from all for outfits.  You can download the full color, photograph instructions here and the pattern here.  I believe the pattern is the same one from Stardust Shoes.  Instructions for resizing are easy and found here.  I love these!
For little boys, this is the pattern I prefer to use.  For little girls I prefer these.
I made these little Jon Jon's with reversible bibs too.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I lurve the cowboy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!!! i will try to make a pair for my best friend's baby... i am sure she will be crazy about it... they are adorable!!! good job... greetins from Chile Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tutorial and have tried to make a few pairs for my daughter. I am having trouble sizing up though (she is 16 months old). They seem to end up too wide. When I made the soles more narrow then the top part was too big for the sole and bunched. I tried to find out how to size up by clicking on the link but nothing came up. Any help would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I am due with my 3rd baby in June and would love to know what pattern you used for the Jon Jon. It is adorable!!! Thanks, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aimee! Thanks for the comment you've left in our blog. This week we'll be posting a lot of kid's shoes creations. And a few months ago I purchased some patterns in your store which I will be using for the posts. We will let you know when we post creations made from your patterns! Thanks a lot, Aimee! God bless you and your family! Ciao!

    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!