A Disappointing Week for Weightloss

Friday, January 23, 2009 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

This is how I feel this morning?
Apparently 3 pounds, went on a mission to find their place on my thighs, arms, hips and stomach this week.
Mission Completion!!
Not all is lost (get it lost)!
Ha Ha!  oh, well...
So, that just means I have to pick myself up and dust myself off and instead of birthday cake, doughnuts, dorito's, bean burrito's, mash potatoes, etc; I'll be concentrating on where I can get my next healthy meal.
Man I hate birthdays sometimes!
I guess you can't be a success 100% of the time, right?
On another note, my nephew stayed with me yesterday and here's a few pictures.
Don't you just love the coordinating "sassies".
little Evan tries to comfort him, after getting of the school bus...awe!
"it' just a rocking chair..."
Because previously he'd been doing this...heave, heave, cry, heave, heave, cry...
not because of the rocking chair, just because he could...on and off all day...
meat head!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!