New Storefront, Oh, Please Stop By!

Saturday, December 13, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

I've just opened my VERY OWN online storefront for HomeSpun Threads.
I also listed my Mommy Pockets.  I've been making these aprons for years but once a customer requested "Mommy Pockets" to be embroidered on hers, I "loved it" so much I put it on all of them now.
I'm also adding all of my "For Sale" patterns
I've got fabric to add, ready to ship handbags, baby shoes, etc.
If you send a friend who makes a purchase from my store, tell them to let me know they sent you along with your e-mail address so I can get your contact information and I'll send you your own set of "luggage tags" your choice of fabrics.
Look for more "Reversible" Pinafores!
I'm also going to start offering my Bible Covers.
Please stop by and if you like what you see, leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You need to tell me how to do something like that. (a storefront) so i can do one for mom.
    It looks really good...
    did you do your own background here?


Show the love. Major love!