Merry Christmas!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Things are pretty calm around here this morning and I'm doing some last minute cleaning and organizing.  Well, I'm at least trying. 
I just wanted to share this because it's so fresh in my mind this morning.  Do you ever dream of being told that you have to go back to high school or college.  I don't know if it's because I always felt like I had to work harder than most but I always dream that I didn't do something or complete something and I'm put right back into high school only to be going to the counselors office saying, I'm married and I have a college degree...I don't belong here.  Or maybe it's because I always felt like I was destined to be right were I am today, a mom with three beautiful boys and a pretty wonderful husband, a beautifu home, etc.  I'm not sure why but when I have these dreams I'm always trying to explain to people that I don't belong, I've paid my dues and I want to leave.  Was high school really that bad?  Do people dream they are in high school and don't want to leave? 

This dream is often reoccuring, I don't know what I do the previous day to trigger them.  Perhaps seeing someone from my past and they are now in my present.  I don't know.  I do know that I feel like I stand a little taller and speak a little more sure of myself in these dreams.  What about you?  Do you have this dream?

Anyway, I feel better sharing this and I can now go clean the playroom for the boys because it's going to need it by tomorrow morning.  I hope you all, all my readers are enjoying your Christmas Eve for all it's worth and all it's TRULY about. 

Be back Friday!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!