Day 9: Gift for Grandma & Grandpa {easy & cheap}

Sunday, December 14, 2008 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments


Many posts ago, I posted how easy it was to do a silhouette using your PhotoShop or PaintShop.  It's super easy and once I had mine complete for each child, I put them all together to have an 8x10 printed.
It was SO easy.  I uploaded my image to Walgreens last night and picked them up today.
Now that I know that it's the quality that I want, I'm going to have more printed.  I'm going to try to rescue a frame and paint it black and give them for gifts.
If you are not able to do your own I can do them for you, I'd be willing to take 5 orders and I'll do them and have them sent to you for local printing within 24 hours of ordering.  You could have them done as early as the 23rd for Christmas gifts.  I am encouraging you to do them yourself but if you need me to I'd be glad to do them.
I have several options for Christmas Cards, which you can also have printed at your local one hour.


Christmas Cards are fun but what about simple framing!


Just some ideas...if you are interested in doing them yourself.
If you want me to do them.
$10 per child up to 4

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it looks just like them..
    That is so neat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I SO love this idea. I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old...I'm totally going to pull this together for Christmas for Grandmas. Thank you for the directions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, duh this looks SO much easier than my x-acto version!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!