Day 17: Rest and Go Again!

Sunday, December 07, 2008 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

I kept my nephew yesterday along with my three, rearranged the living room and dining room, worked on more Christmas decoration and quiet frankly I'm give out. So, for today I just want to post about needing rest. I need rest, it's Sunday and my soul needs rejuvenating. First Breakfast, then Sunday School (love it), then Church, then Rest, then do a craft I've promised the kids, then rest, the rest and then eat dinner, go back to church then come home and rest. Sound like a plan? So, in the mean time I want to catch up on visiting a few blogs for those that have commented (thank you). The reason I blog is to organize my thoughts, share ideas and to meet other people who have great ideas or just find my blog useful. If you're one of those people leave me a comment and let me know. I just eat it up! I love it so much! Thanks and have a restful day...I'll go again on Monday!
P.S. That's my baby nephew with his adorable brown eyes and big ol' sassy! I love that kid! I swear I have a picture of Cooper, looking exactly like this but with his hazel eyes! MMMM I could eat them up!


  1. He is sweeter than sugar!
    Enjoy your 'restful' sunday!

  2. He looks just like his mom! So cute...

  3. I hear yah! Blogging is my outlet, sometimes my only connection during weekdays to the outside world. I love my blog buddies! Thank you!


Show the love. Major love!