SAHM's of the World...Don't Hate Me!

Monday, November 17, 2008 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments

Thank You SO Much! For letting me do your Header and Button "Jumpin in the Jungle".
I've been a SAHM for almost 7 years! Man! That's a long time and by the time all my kids are in school it will have been 10 years! But with the economy being so bad and my husband losing money at work every month it's getting harder to keep our heads above water. I've sacrificed alot over the last many years but have been able to help out alot too at times. I've owned my own handbag company that was great while it lasted. Then I started sewing for fun again recently and found my patterns for shoes were a hit and other patterns were requested. I've tried selling fabric. I'm even doing these headers and buttons for blogs but if something doesn't change soon for the economy and my husbands job I'm going to have to .....
Yes! Go back to work.
I cried last night after I hit the last button on my job application for our County School System. I HAVE to work in our county because of the kids but what AM I going to do with my babies! So what I need is...
I need anyone that is willing to pray for us that whatever will be will be and that our situation improves either way. I want my kids to be number one! I've had people tell me before that they aren't spiritual and what they believe and that's sweet. But I believe in Prayer! I believe God gives us what we ask for and He's been working in my life recently. Money is depressing to me and he's helping me find JOY! But I'm not finding how to pay for Evan's playschool this week, groceries, gas, etc and those are now "luxuries" for us. Thank God! I've been a thrifty shopper for awhile. Like my kitchen make over only cost me $1.60 plus tax and lost sleep. REALLY $1.60! So, if you have Faith in God like I do, just right now, say a sincere prayer for me and others like me! If you don't believe in prayer...just send me an encouraging word! I'd do the same for you!
P.S. Want me to do a header, button or blinkie? E-mail me!
Thanks ThriftyDecorChick for the Shout Out! More Tutorials PAaaLEEEZE!


  1. Oh Amiee! Sorry... I know how hard it has been. We to have been struggling. Scott has been looking to get a 2nd job. I think it is hard on everyone. Mom just told me back in NC 2 places just closed down & over 600 people lost jobs. All I know to do is to be Thankful that he has a job. I know God will provide.

    You guys will be in my prayers!

  2. Aimee,

    Know you and your family are in my prayers. Remember, We Believe! It will work out ok.

  3. Just found your blog and oh how I can relate. We too are struggling and with Christmas right around the corner it is even more depressing. I too have been looking for a job but with 4 kids I just don't know how I will do it.
    I will definitly lift you up in prayer. There is nothing like the power of prayer.

  4. I know how you feel, my baby is 5 months and 4 years old, we decided that I would be a stay at home mom. All we can do is trust God and He will provide!!


Show the love. Major love!