Parents As Teachers

Saturday, November 22, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

Are you lucky enough to be have a smartelic 3 year old and a toddler with additude????
Well, I am but when Mrs. Tammy comes they are aweseome!
Jake isn't as interested in the books, he's more interested at the games.  Today they poked tissue paper through the tiny hole in a coke bottle.  TOO FUN!  If you have a 18 month old or a child that just needs practice poking things...try it.  It develops fine moter skills.
POOR Mrs. Tammy!  I'm like "yikes" she's about to get train wheels stuck in her hair!
Evan is loving Jakes story book and Jake is loving that I don't make him sit and listen.
Don't you just love books??? When was the last time you read to your babies.  READ PEOPLE, READ!
Then Mrs. Tammy gave us this GREAT, AWESOME hand puppet thing that tells teh "EIEIO" story.  She must have thougt we need more educational toys instead of monster trucks we through down the steps!
As a matter of fact she said, "Yea, don't get your kids toys for Christmas!"  I AGREE!!!!
Whose loving this more?
AWE!  I just love Mrs. Tammy and I love PARENTS AS TEACHERS!
They've taught me so many fun things to do with the kids and I really NEED to be doing them.  Maybe they'll come up with a laundry folding, dish washing, bed making, bathroom cleaning, service that's FREE.  So I can spend more time doing these awesome games!  Now...where's that Memory Game of ours I think we should play it and maybe do a puzzle, and then read something.
We LOVE you Mrs. Tammy...see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. I love the description of the day using pictures! I am all about it!


Show the love. Major love!