Origami Box & Baby Shoe Tutorials

Saturday, November 22, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

Okay you can click the images below to go to the appropriate tutorials.
The below box was made using the tutorial by KWernerDesign.
It's EXACTLY the tutorial I needed for these shoes.
P.S. instead of staples I sewed the paper and ribbon together...
Next time, I'll make it a bit bigger to accommodate the shoes better. But these are for my nephews first birthday so it'll do.
Now, these are the shoes using MichaelMillers free shoe pattern created by StartDustShoes. I love this pattern because I can literally make these shoes in about 30 minutes.
I resized the pattern to accommodate his larger foot. The pattern was for an infant and he's turning 1, so it had to be bigger. It was easy. I just printed the pattern out bigger and trimmed away a little of the width of the shoe so it didn't look to wide.
As I said, just click the images to visit the blogs that supplied me with the ability to make the PERFECT birthday gift. Now, my little man is going to have his very own "Pirate Booty". HA! I know, I know, I'll stop!

1 comment:

Show the love. Major love!