New Pattern Coming Soon!

Saturday, November 15, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Alright! Alright! I've had about a dozen people ask me if I had a pattern for my rompers. Well I do. It's my own and It's super cute and actually, you can't tell from these pictures, is a little different. I have a detachable bib that goes with it. I've been trying to decided the best way to do this and it's been hard. I've normally only made the one size and I make it lined and unlined depending on the material and time of year it's meant to be warm. The one shown has a simple inner bib and is then for the heat but I could have put it with a long sleeve or short sleeve onsie. I think what is so cute about these is the bib that goes with it. It can be made reversible, they can't pull it off, it's not "around" their neck and the outfit can be worn with out it as shown. So, book mark this site or join as a follower if you want the update when I finish the pattern. I'm hoping to get it done by December but who knows! It is the holiday season and I've been hanging wallpaper! P.S. Thank You God for keeping my newly hung wallpaper on my walls! I was so afraid it would all be in the floor the next day. I'll share pictures of my newly wallpapered kitchen I wasn't sure I'd like wallpaper but I'm loving it so far!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!