My New Favorite Blogger

Sunday, November 02, 2008 Aimee Larsen 1 Comments

I know why this little ladies blog is becoming increasingly popular, The Thrifty Decor Chick. She is absolutley full of great ideas to use around your house. CHEAP ideas! I rediscovered thrift stores a few months ago and was in awe that she shopped them too but with a simple can of spray paint, transformed her cheap finds into beautiful works of art for your home.
She'll show you how to do many things to transform what you have like below.
I loved this front door and I actually have that container on her front door but I replaced mine from the summer with a wreath. I can't wait to find some beautiful winter florals so I can use it for Christmas. It's by Southern Living Home just incase you want one.
I dispise my laundry room. I try so hard to make it look good and useable but this lady mastered it! She did what I've been wanting to do for years. YOU GO!

I *heart* Thrifty Decor Chick

1 comment:

  1. After u sent me the link. I have been reading every post of hers. Her Laundry room is amazing!
    Doing something like that might make me want to do laundry..(lol)


Show the love. Major love!