My fingers are HOT!

Thursday, November 06, 2008 Aimee Larsen 3 Comments

Holy Man, my fingers are hot. I've burned them like 20 times. I've got to get a better hot glue gun, it's too small and too hot. So, after seeing a tutorial on covering lampshades (click the title to see), I decided to try it. The one below looks better in person I think.
This was it's before picture (below) This is the before of a lamp shade that was square. It never had the right lampshade for the antique lamp but apparently, I had the right fabric.
See isn't it pretty! This one was an extra, I covered it to match my SunRoom colors with the softest fabric ever!
I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I had to share them.

3 comments:

  1. So u used fabric?
    that is an great idea, I always paint them, but fabric would be much nicer.

    Great job

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!