My 1st DIY Kitchen Makeover

Saturday, November 15, 2008 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

TA DAA! Here it is...a before picture is below of part of it. It looks so much better. I made my curtain this morning using the ThriftyDecorChick tutorial and her tutorial for covering lampshades. See my matching lampshade. I love that chick! I'm not completely happy with the shelves on the wall, I want something bigger I think. I like the wallpaper but I didn't buy it for the flowers so if I can't cover up some of the flower print a little more, I'll be happy. I mostly liked the colors of the paper. Plus (see below) I'm thinking of doing the rest in Cranberry. I couldn't stand to much of this stuff... So, TELL ME, what do you think?
Alright, here I used PaintShop to paint in my paint color of choices...I'm sick of the gray! What do you think about the cranberry? I'm also not happy with the placement of our phone jacks. Darling husband actually wanted a flat screen TV under the cabinet (next to the sink). He's crazy!
The Before with my "Bean Pot Cafe" signs...Yea! I had a "bean pot cafe sign"...
Steel Magnolias is on! Gotta GO!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aimee,

    Did you get my email?

    And I LOVE Tuscan for the kitchen.
    The cranberry looks good and would love to see a closeup of the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Got your email, did you get my short reply??
    Gotta go out with the kids before there is mutiny!!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!