Gratitude, Graciousness & Giving

Sunday, November 23, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I don't' know about you but I have alot to be Thankful for! I'm thankful for my home, that it's warm, that we have food in our pantry and gas in our cars. I'm thankful for our health and love and I could go on and on. So, today at church I had my little kiddo's in SS class make a turkey like Martha Stewart's only, it wasn't as Fancy but it was much cuter when they were done. Then I got to thinking what else could we have done. So before Thanksgiving is over or maybe the day of pick on of these projects. Above is the Gratitude Tree and you can print the leaves and instructions to make these. Just collect some great branches and tie them with a ribbon.
Or print the graphics for this place card and follow these instructions. To make a super cute accessory to your place setting and them maybe even have everyone right what they are thankful for and take them home for remembering.
Here are a few more easy to print ideas and they are all from HP. They are great!!!
Thanksgiving Feast Invites!!!
Oh and don't forget to Embellish
What else....HMMM, do I have more up my sleeve???? Yes, I think I do...look what else I found!
WELL....I don't but my girl over at SkiptoMyLou does. So, I'm just going to show you my favorite of hers and you can pop in over there and check out her other CRAFTY stuff for thanksgiving!
Don't you love her Leaf Prints...seriously pop over and tell her I sent ya!
Alright, what else have I seen that I LOVE for Thanksgiving. I mentioned Martha's Turkey but there's something else.
I've already done the cutest place cards...let's see...Ah Ha!
Squirrel party Favors...AH NUTS, if I could just find some chocolates that looked like nuts.
These remind me of Stewart Little when they said, "He's ah, ah, ah...adorable!" RIGHT?
This I almost had a STROKE over and I am using that term lightly I apologize.
I want whomever did this arrangement to do my whole house!!!
I'll spare you the Kumquat Ring and show you this!!!
The Easies Centerpiece I've EVER SEEN!
oh and this!!!
Sorry! I had to share my 17month old who can fit into my washer, helping get ALL the socks GONE!
HA HA! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
P.S. My mom made me this! Isn't it SAWEET! I love the white pumpkin and I can hang it on the door too!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!