Day 24: Chic & Cheap Gifts

Sunday, November 30, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Today I want to share some AWESOME gift ideas that I've found and tried. You'll find instructions by following links and don't forget to check out my "Free Patterns and Tutorials" to find even more chic & cheap ideas.
My favorite are my Baby Shoe Patterns! A one time investment for a set of patterns will result in countless shoes for little ones. Simply use the fabric scraps you have to create beauties like these!
I'm all about creative ways to package homemade gifts. Personally, this year alot of people are going to receive gifts that I've made. They may receive, cookies, a bread loaf, Kimono baby shoes, etc and these little boxes are perfect. Click here for instructions on making origami boxes.
This would be so fun for the kids to make and you could use any kind of container that was clear with a lid to hold it all in. This might just be to cute to eat!
I just love SkiptomyLou. I swear she did a felt version of this that required much less sewing. Ah! She did! Check out the Felt Crayon Roll Version! I could just die over these and I haven't even taken the time to attempt one but I promise you! These little numbers are going in my boys stockings this year and probably to all the little nieces and nephews that are of coloring age. Couldn't you just die!
I LOVE SkipToMyLou!!!
Guess What!!! This is FREE!!!
Well, since I know you've been reading my blog and have gotten as far as this, you deserve a FREE gift.
I want to give all my readers who either want to learn to sew or just want the pattern and tutorial to make any size or shape bag the want the PATTERN for free! Simply add yourself to my "Followers List" to receive daily updates via blogger or add my "25 Days of Christmas" button to your blog and then e-mail me! I'll send you the PDF pattern for this bag! Now that's CHEAP! P.S. So are the materials! I also sell the interlining in my etsy store and can sell you whatever amount you need at nearly cost.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM HOMESPUN THREADS!
Now...go tell a friend!
I know you'll want to be making gifts like these below! And it's a $6.50 for free!
More Awesome Stuff Coming Tomorrow so Pass it along.
P.S. Do you have an idea you want me to feature? E-mail me!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!