Blog...You Complete Me!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

Last night as I was doing laundry, I realized why I love my blog so much. It makes me feel validated. I put myself out there and hope people love me. I hope my readers enjoy what I write or share. I hope that what I'm doing is benefiting someone else. Don't get me wrong, I'm validated by other things but I love checking to see if I've had readers, visitors and comments. I love getting e-mails. I hate doing my laundry and dirty dishes so I'd rather be blogging. Now, my babies validate me everyday but do you know what it's like to only be validated the tiny people in your life. Sometimes you need validation from your husband, from friends, from God and even sometimes a perfect stranger. So as random as this blog may seem at times, it's something I enjoy doing and I hope it's something you enjoy reading! So, maybe I'll here my little laptop sing to me with that little tweet it has that lets me know "I've got mail/comments" from you...
My Men Complete Me!

I just love my boys! All 4 of them!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!