Bakin' Bread and Avoiding Laundry

Friday, November 21, 2008 Aimee Larsen 5 Comments

I actually got up this morning and decided to bake some bread.
So I got the ingredients...
Flour, Milk, Yeast, Butter, Sugar, Salt...

I used my Christmas Gift from my honey about 5 Christmas' Ago!
My professional Kitchen Aid Mixer...I'm not sure I've gotten a gift since...well, I take it back. The sweetie got me perfume and make-up from my Mary Kay lady last Christmas.

I mixed and kneaded and measured and check temperatures and added and then waited.

I greased, and rolled, and pinched, and waited!
Then I BAKED! Finally!

And my hands produced the BEST BREAD EVER! It wasn't to fluffy, it was crusty on the outside, it was perfect for fresh butter!

Now...If I could just get a friend to wash, dry, fold, iron, sort, match and put away! They may be the on the receiving end of my bread making hands! The Recipe... 


  1. Looks yummy!!! I can almost smell it! LOL Love your blog by the way!

  2. You are so talented. I have two little nieces and a few nieces/nephews on the way. Do you recommend your adorable little shoes for walking kids??

    I also love your to do list. I might have to add one of those to my blog rather than the 20 I have strewn around the house :)

  3. Bread looks yummy! Definitely better than laundry! :) Anyway, visiting here from SITS- come say hello sometimes

  4. looks good, I may have to try that bread, umm when I get the time


Show the love. Major love!