So Much to Do...So Little Time

Thursday, November 06, 2008 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

Well, just take a look at how my sewing room turned itself inside out this week.... actually, what happened was, I rearranged and cleaned out the closet and right in the middle of it all, I decided I HATED the curtain I had hanging under my sewing table. I don't think you can see it. So, I pulled out some fabric I has stashed away, found some trim in my trim basket and untangled it and voila, I made a new curtain. Now, you'd think this big ole mess bothered me more than the hot pink and orange polka-dot curtain. I'm WORKING on it! Do you SEE all the scrap fabric! It's driving me crazy!
The beads are so pretty. I bought them around 5 years ago in NYC. Back when beads on handbags were cool. Then I realized the break off of handbags easily and just stashed them. Now, they grace this quick sew curtain. The top is a print I bought a yard of as a sample and the bottom is my beloved MicroSuede
AH! I just realized I didn't iron the crease out! MAN!
Oh, well! I'll get to it. Wish me luck. I can't wait to show you my Cornice Board for the play room!


  1. This looks really good. I am jealous, now you need to make me some LOL

  2. you are being just as busy as a bee. Looks good..


Show the love. Major love!