Are We for REAL!

Saturday, November 08, 2008 Aimee Larsen 2 Comments

'K, after talking to a friend today and confiding myself she confided a little too and we both realized that we are dealing with the exact same thing. She made the comment about how we always put up a front that everything is "ooodelalie" all the time. Well, she didn't say "ooodelalie" she just made happy gestures. know you did! But she's right, I look at blogs often, and read about other peoples day but I NEVER read that someone is depressed or down in the dumps. A few days ago I found myself standing in my closet BAWLING (I think that's a southern word), I've been biting my husbands head off, blowing up at the kids sometimes (poor guys) and just having such low days. Then the next thing I know, I'm happy, my house is spotless, my kids are clean, I'm doing projects, have energy, etc. So, are we the only ones? This friend of mine and I! I DOUBT it! I know people don't want to share their bad days but wouldn't it make us all feel better to share our bad day every now and then have a friend say "I know exactly what you mean or how you feel!" Not, well if you'd get up in the mornings and drink coffee and take care of your family, you'd find happiness everyday! NOPE it don't work that way. Cause I love taking care of my family, I love taking care of my kids but there are days when not even taking care of them or myself seems to matter.. There's 20 different pills I could take I bet(and my have to resort to), some herbal supplement, some exercise or something that others do for themselves. I even pray about it and ask others to pray for me. That may be the very reason I come out of it but I think from now on, I'm going to share my day and how I feel no matter what. I'm no longer going to act like everything is perfect in my little world. It's not always and I think it wouldn't hurt another person if they read it and it might even bring me closer to someone who feels my pain.


  1. I'm with you, Aimee. My blog is never always sunny and light. Just like life x


Show the love. Major love!