Sweet and Naughty

Saturday, October 04, 2008 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I'm not quite done with this one but I had to share it. It was a true test for me. I've never done roses but I knew I didn't want solid colored ones so I put some yellow coloring on one side of the bag and red on the other, the result was multi-colored roses. Actually, they were my favorite colors. If they were real, I'd be in heaven. I also had to make pourable icing for the turquoise lingerie. I wish I could have made more roses, I still might. I had to take a break because I have to finish the sides and edges. I'd gone online and looked for lingerie cakes and some were just nasty, with boobs and other body parts. But I thought this design was so naughty but sweet at the same time, which is what your wedding night should be like. Right?!

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!